Colorless to Pale Yellow Transparent Liquid
Solubility In Water
Assay (Solid %)
19 – 21
Absorbance E 1%/1cm (At 238nm)
Ratio Of Absorbance (237nm/222nm)
ProBioTM P20 is a broad spectrum, fast acting biocide based on the active matter poly(hexamethylene biguanide) hydrochloride, also known as PHMB – a safe and highly effective biocide with proven performance in the past 5 decades. ProBioTM P20 is equivalent to Vantocil IB and Vantocil TG.
- in swimming pools as an alternative to chlorine
- for industrial water(cooling tower, …)
- algaecide for concrete surfaces
- all purpose surfaces disinfectant
- mink feed preservative
- beet sugar disinfectant
- precleanning of fresh vegetables
- cleaning solution for food contact equipment
- preservation of hides and skins
- Vet applications
- teat dip mixtures, teat dip cloth, animal blood preservation
- veterinary operations
- preservative used for vet products
- cited in the European Cosmetic directory
- contact lens cleaner
- wound operations disinfectant
- active used in nose drop / eyes diseases treatment products
- preservative used in the paper industry
- disinfectant used in the secondary oil recovery
25kg/200kg PE drum or 1000kg IBC. A shelf life of 1 year is expected if material is stored in sealed original packaging.
1, What kinds of certificates can you offer?
2, Is Zxchem a manufacturer or a trading company?
Zxchem is a group company with its own production base located in Jiangsu and Zhejiang province. For more than 20 years’ development, Zxchem also joins up with several local plants to evaluate some special chemicals including R&D, production process and sales strategy.
3, What is your advantage on Poly hydrochloride?
Zxchem is a famous supplier and manufacturer of Poly hydrochloride in China, and has been cooperating with many Poly hydrochloride suppliers for several years; we can provide you with cost-effective Poly hydrochloride.
4, How long shall we wait for your reply?
We can guarantee to reply your inquiries in less than 24 hours in working days.
5, Can we get some samples for interesting chemicals?
Yes. We can provide testing samples after receiving from the customers detailed inquiries as well as COA confirmed.
6, Are your payment terms negotiable?
Yes. Our payment terms are negotiable according to different trading conditions. We’ll always try our best to satisfy the customers for both benefit.
7, Do you accept long term contract? For example, one year.
Most of the chemicals’ prices changes from time to time but some are stable. We can discuss individually and see what we can do for you.
Contact us for more information on Application Consultation, Sample Support, Pricing etc. .
You will be replied within 24 hours.